Latest From the Media
Maintenance Downtime Announcement – January 2nd 2018
To ensure the highest security and performance levels for our services, we’re applying hardware and software upgrades on our core servers. The necessary downtime for this purpose is scheduled for January 2nd, 2018 at 4pm PST and will take up to 3 hours to complete.
We are sorry in advance for any inconveniences, all services will be available again as soon as possible.
During the maintenance procedure, the main database will experience service interruptions, impacting our datacenter.
Note that while your Spivi systems are designed to stay operational during maintenance time, automatic and manual login procedures will not be available during maintenance hours. You will still however be able to recover the performance data captured during classes after the scheduled window using the “My Studio” section on www.spivi.com
Here is the maintenance schedule and the list of affected services:
January 2nd 2018 starting at 4pm-7pm PST, maintenance will impact the services as described below:
1. Web-widgets – Your website schedule page will be unavailable.
2. Class scheduling services – will be down.
3. API services – will be down.
4. Mobile web-app – will be down.
5. Some sections on our main website at www.spivi.com will be disabled.
6. MINDBODY interface – will be down.
7. Zingfit interface – will be down.
8. LiveEdit interface – will be down.
9. After class email – will be delayed until the end of the maintenance window.
10. Mobile app services – will be down.
For up to date information about system status during maintenance hours, check the www.spivi.com log-in page.
We apologize for any inconveniences generated by these service interruptions. Please make sure that your customers and staff members are aware of these important updates.
Thank you for your understanding and support,
The Spivi Team
More From the Media
- Maintenance Downtime Announcement – January 2nd 2018
- Five spinning studios to visit in London
- The best spinning classes in London
- 5 Reasons To Train Indoors This Autumn
- Fitness connected: in Toulouse, these studios that make you move differently
- Prazerices: Ride State, the new indoor cycling studio in São Paulo
- Review: Digme Fitness
- Long live Shape Magazine – France
- SPORTV Brazil
- Hot fitness trends emerge in Houston (ABC13 Eyewitness News)
- Fitness Friday – Cycle Loft (WFMY2 News)
- Spivi / la nouvelle facon de faire du biking? (France)
- Le Biking Spivi – Sports Auvergne (France)
- A Competitive Edge – Club Solutions
- Spivi on SPORTV News (TV, Brazil)
- Spivi on Tarn Actu (France)
- Spivi on FOX 26 (Houston, Texas)
- Indoor Cycling classes and Technology
- Spivi on Fox 5 TV News
- Spivi on South Korea national TV news
We’re rolling out an upgrade to the entire Spivi Products Family!
Spivi Studio – The premium solution for indoor cycling – 3D simulation, virtual instructors, per-second data analysis and much more!
Spivi 365 – Run virtual indoor cycling classes around the clock.
Spivi MetriX – The must have leaderboard solution for Indoor Cycling studios.
Spivi Arena – Monitor your entire facility for Heart Rate and Calories, run fitness challenges and keep your members engaged with your HIIT and GroupX classes.
These changes lay the foundation for the future that we are building for our company and our community.
Fitness Challenges – (Spivi Studio, Spivi MetriX, Spivi Arena)
We completely redesigned the user interface and added new options to target.
You can now run fitness challenges and compete on personal, per gender, gender vs gender, teams, and class basis.
More information about the new challenges can be found in the Spivi Academy.
Media Player – (Spivi Studio, Spivi Arena)
The supported systems can now play any standard video file from a local storage device.
You can connect an external USB drive and play any standard video content using the new Media Player.
Special theme based scenes have been added:
The leaderboard and the color-coded views have been completely redesigned and have a new look.
An update to the participants view now provides live feedback for synced fitness equipment (Heart Rate, Power, Cadence etc).
Members and instructors can get an instant indication whether their devices are connected or not.
Latin, Greek and Cyrillic characters are now supported in class by the Spivi Runtime Engine, and all systems are ready to display real-time information in local languages.
The upcoming version now includes French for French-speaking facilities.
To submit local language request, please email email@example.com and include your facility name and your local language.
We made some improvements on our ecosystem’s cloud services, including email editor and branded app.
Our clients support each other through an interconnected community. Therefore, we want to extend a thank you to everyone who has been apart of our journey so far!If you have any questions or thoughts that you would like to share with us, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
More From Our Blog
- Spivi Studio and Spivi MetriX software update
- 5 Must Have Technologies for Your Cycling Room
- How Fitness Tracking Can Significantly Improve Your Workout Experience
- All About Heart Rate Zones and Their Use in Indoor Cycling
- 8 Effective Hacks to Take Your Cycle Studio to the Next Level