Latest From the Media
Five spinning studios to visit in London
Once again, Digme Fitness, one of our respected customers in the UK, named as one of the top indoor cycling locations in London by Seen In The City.
From the article:
If you are competitive and want to push yourself, you must book into a spin class at Digme Fitness. Using specialist indoor bikes (Keiser M3i) and top of the range fitness tracking software. You are able to measure your performance, calories burnt, RPM and so much more, at a very accurate level. Their signature class lasts 45 minutes although there are some “performance” classes which last for 75 minutes (If you dare). Based on a pay as you go system, the classes cost £20 for one credit, bundle credits are available.
Not all the classes at Digme are competitive, if you would like to cycle to your own pace and to the rhythm of the music, it’s certainly worth checking out their beat classes which are all about enjoying yourself. Don’t be fooled though, all classes are run by extremely talented cyclists who will get you working hard and burning those calories. Digme fitness have two spinning studios based in London and a further two outside the city!
More From the Media
- Five spinning studios to visit in London
- The best spinning classes in London
- 5 Reasons To Train Indoors This Autumn
- Fitness connected: in Toulouse, these studios that make you move differently
- Prazerices: Ride State, the new indoor cycling studio in São Paulo
- Review: Digme Fitness
- Long live Shape Magazine – France
- SPORTV Brazil
- Hot fitness trends emerge in Houston (ABC13 Eyewitness News)
- Fitness Friday – Cycle Loft (WFMY2 News)
- Spivi / la nouvelle facon de faire du biking? (France)
- Le Biking Spivi – Sports Auvergne (France)
- A Competitive Edge – Club Solutions
- Spivi on SPORTV News (TV, Brazil)
- Spivi on Tarn Actu (France)
- Spivi on FOX 26 (Houston, Texas)
- Indoor Cycling classes and Technology
- Spivi on Fox 5 TV News
- Spivi on South Korea national TV news
- Spivi on France TV, Channel 3
We’re rolling out an upgrade to the entire Spivi Products Family!
Spivi Studio – The premium solution for indoor cycling – 3D simulation, virtual instructors, per-second data analysis and much more!
Spivi 365 – Run virtual indoor cycling classes around the clock.
Spivi MetriX – The must have leaderboard solution for Indoor Cycling studios.
Spivi Arena – Monitor your entire facility for Heart Rate and Calories, run fitness challenges and keep your members engaged with your HIIT and GroupX classes.
These changes lay the foundation for the future that we are building for our company and our community.
Fitness Challenges – (Spivi Studio, Spivi MetriX, Spivi Arena)
We completely redesigned the user interface and added new options to target.
You can now run fitness challenges and compete on personal, per gender, gender vs gender, teams, and class basis.
More information about the new challenges can be found in the Spivi Academy.
Media Player – (Spivi Studio, Spivi Arena)
The supported systems can now play any standard video file from a local storage device.
You can connect an external USB drive and play any standard video content using the new Media Player.
Special theme based scenes have been added:
The leaderboard and the color-coded views have been completely redesigned and have a new look.
An update to the participants view now provides live feedback for synced fitness equipment (Heart Rate, Power, Cadence etc).
Members and instructors can get an instant indication whether their devices are connected or not.
Latin, Greek and Cyrillic characters are now supported in class by the Spivi Runtime Engine, and all systems are ready to display real-time information in local languages.
The upcoming version now includes French for French-speaking facilities.
To submit local language request, please email email@example.com and include your facility name and your local language.
We made some improvements on our ecosystem’s cloud services, including email editor and branded app.
Our clients support each other through an interconnected community. Therefore, we want to extend a thank you to everyone who has been apart of our journey so far!If you have any questions or thoughts that you would like to share with us, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
More From Our Blog
- Spivi Studio and Spivi MetriX software update
- 5 Must Have Technologies for Your Cycling Room
- How Fitness Tracking Can Significantly Improve Your Workout Experience
- All About Heart Rate Zones and Their Use in Indoor Cycling
- 8 Effective Hacks to Take Your Cycle Studio to the Next Level