Latest From the Media
Five spinning studios to visit in London
Once again, Digme Fitness, one of our respected customers in the UK, named as one of the top indoor cycling locations in London by Seen In The City.
From the article:
If you are competitive and want to push yourself, you must book into a spin class at Digme Fitness. Using specialist indoor bikes (Keiser M3i) and top of the range fitness tracking software. You are able to measure your performance, calories burnt, RPM and so much more, at a very accurate level. Their signature class lasts 45 minutes although there are some “performance” classes which last for 75 minutes (If you dare). Based on a pay as you go system, the classes cost £20 for one credit, bundle credits are available.
Not all the classes at Digme are competitive, if you would like to cycle to your own pace and to the rhythm of the music, it’s certainly worth checking out their beat classes which are all about enjoying yourself. Don’t be fooled though, all classes are run by extremely talented cyclists who will get you working hard and burning those calories. Digme fitness have two spinning studios based in London and a further two outside the city!
More From the Media
- Five spinning studios to visit in London
- The best spinning classes in London
- 5 Reasons To Train Indoors This Autumn
- Fitness connected: in Toulouse, these studios that make you move differently
- Prazerices: Ride State, the new indoor cycling studio in São Paulo
- Review: Digme Fitness
- Long live Shape Magazine – France
- SPORTV Brazil
- Hot fitness trends emerge in Houston (ABC13 Eyewitness News)
- Fitness Friday – Cycle Loft (WFMY2 News)
- Spivi / la nouvelle facon de faire du biking? (France)
- Le Biking Spivi – Sports Auvergne (France)
- A Competitive Edge – Club Solutions
- Spivi on SPORTV News (TV, Brazil)
- Spivi on Tarn Actu (France)
- Spivi on FOX 26 (Houston, Texas)
- Indoor Cycling classes and Technology
- Spivi on Fox 5 TV News
- Spivi on South Korea national TV news
- Spivi on France TV, Channel 3
Come see us at IHRSA 2018 this Match in San Diego, California!
After the great success last year in Los Angeles, we’re heading this week to San Diego for IHRSA 2018!
Come to see how the Spivi ecosystem, including the most comprehensive indoor cycling training system in the world – Spivi Studio and Spivi Arena the heart rate tracking system can give you a leverage over your local competitors, help you get higher retention rates and keep your members engaged.
Spivi solutions will be exhibited at booth #4625. Limited-time show discounts will be offered!
Go VIP! Get a FREE trade show pass!
Register now on the IHRSA 2018 Registration Website and use our promo code SPIVI18 for a FREE trade-show pass!
We look forward to seeing you at the San Diego Convention Center March 22-23, 2018!
More From Our Blog
- Spivi Products Family Upgrade
- Maintenance Downtime Announcement – January 2nd 2018
- We’re rolling out an upgrade to the entire Spivi Products Family!
- Spivi Studio and Spivi MetriX software update
- 5 Must Have Technologies for Your Cycling Room