Latest From the Media
All City Riders is an immersive indoor cycling center
All City Riders is an immersive indoor cycling center offering rides around the world with Spivi.
Cambi Brown and the Good Day show were live at the cycling place that uses virtual reality to help motivate you with your exercise and show your progress.
More From the Media
- All City Riders is an immersive indoor cycling center
- All City Riders on the Good Day TV show
- Technology innovates indoor cycling studio concept in Natal
- Leading the Pack
- Redefining Physical Education – IASA Podcast
- With Spivi, the indoor cycling experience becomes more than just cycling
- With spin bikes and heart monitors, schools are redefining gym to help kids take ownership of their health
- Five spinning studios to visit in London
- The best spinning classes in London
- 5 Reasons To Train Indoors This Autumn
- Fitness connected: in Toulouse, these studios that make you move differently
- Prazerices: Ride State, the new indoor cycling studio in São Paulo
- Review: Digme Fitness
- Long live Shape Magazine – France
- SPORTV Brazil
- Hot fitness trends emerge in Houston (ABC13 Eyewitness News)
- Fitness Friday – Cycle Loft (WFMY2 News)
- Spivi / la nouvelle facon de faire du biking? (France)
- Le Biking Spivi – Sports Auvergne (France)
- A Competitive Edge – Club Solutions
- Spivi on SPORTV News (TV, Brazil)
- Spivi on Tarn Actu (France)
- Spivi on FOX 26 (Houston, Texas)
- Indoor Cycling classes and Technology
- Spivi on Fox 5 TV News
- Spivi on South Korea national TV news
- Spivi on France TV, Channel 3
- Jackie Tabor: On a ROLL!
- Fitness Challenges – France
- K Magazine – January 2015 Issue
Today Spivi® Announces Spivi Home, a New Service for Gyms and Fitness Studios That Offers in-Gym Cycling Experience for Home Users and in-Studio Users
LOS ANGELES, May 20, 2020 — Spivi®, an industry leader in digital interactive displays and performance tracking, announced Spivi Home, the world’s first service for fitness facilities, gyms and boutique studios to bring home users to ride together with gym members, virtually presented as avatars, in an immersive, animated scenery. Home users can connect using the Spivi Home app, which is launching on Windows and Mac computers and can connect with indoor cycling bikes equipped with ANT+ and BLE sensors. iOS and Android versions of the app will be available in Q3 2020.
Spivi technology collects both in-studio and at-home exercisers’ data such as power, cadence, speed, distance, and heart rate directly from the bikes and heart-rate sensors. During the class, home users see their live performance metrics on an app at home, and gym members see it on a display inside the studio. They both are able to take part in visual challenges and fitness tests. Home users can communicate with the instructor through gestures and a live video feed, and use their webcams to be seen by the instructor and others in the class, all in one application, without the use of a 3rd party streaming service.
Fitness facilities and studios can leverage the performance tracking features of Spivi to serve more users while complying with social distancing restrictions and also keeping them safe and engaged in an immersive workout experience. They can now seamlessly add home users to their daily classes.
Shay Amir, Spivi CEO, said: “When you bring your facility to operate in the digital space, you open your business to many more potential members. From a local business, it becomes a boundaryless facility, able to acquire more members from all over the nation. With a club-first approach, we help fitness facilities to grow their business, allowing them to use their Spivi systems to stream their indoor cycling classes to members, from the comfort of their home.”
Nir Hasson, Spivi CTO, said: “The new platform demonstrates how technology and great product design can lead to outstanding results. We are excited to bring our customers a cutting edge solution and help them in this competitive environment.”
More From Our Blog
- Getting Ready for the New Normal – New Layout Options Added
- New Leaderboard Options
- Cappadocia and more updates
- New Tracks Coming This Week
- Spivi 2.0 – Dynamic Route Release