To ensure the highest security and performance levels for our services, we’re applying hardware and software upgrades on our core servers. The necessary downtime for this purpose is scheduled for January 2nd, 2018 at 4pm PST and will take up to 3 hours to complete.
We are sorry in advance for any inconveniences, all services will be available again as soon as possible.
During the maintenance procedure, the main database will experience service interruptions, impacting our datacenter.
Note that while your Spivi systems are designed to stay operational during maintenance time, automatic and manual login procedures will not be available during maintenance hours. You will still however be able to recover the performance data captured during classes after the scheduled window using the “My Studio” section on www.spivi.com
Here is the maintenance schedule and the list of affected services:
January 2nd 2018 starting at 4pm-7pm PST, maintenance will impact the services as described below:
1. Web-widgets – Your website schedule page will be unavailable.
2. Class scheduling services – will be down.
3. API services – will be down.
4. Mobile web-app – will be down.
5. Some sections on our main website at www.spivi.com will be disabled.
6. MINDBODY interface – will be down.
7. Zingfit interface – will be down.
8. LiveEdit interface – will be down.
9. After class email – will be delayed until the end of the maintenance window.
10. Mobile app services – will be down.
For up to date information about system status during maintenance hours, check the www.spivi.com log-in page.
We apologize for any inconveniences generated by these service interruptions. Please make sure that your customers and staff members are aware of these important updates.
Thank you for your understanding and support,
The Spivi Team