We are seeking a self-motivated office manager to help us in our new office in Agoura Hills.
Help us keep our fast growing office running smoothly. Handle inventory, orders and shipping, keep office supplies and keep things tidy.
Help with on-boarding new employees: setting up employee accounts, buying equipment and organizing space for new hires.
Plan and organize office activities: holiday parties, happy hours, meals out.
As the company grows, you will help to locate additional or new office space and organize any necessary moves, as well as helping to outfit the new space in a way consistent with the company aesthetic.
Work with a tight-knit team and be a crucial member of the Spivi family, helping the office to run smoothly so that everyone can work to their full potential!
If there are any issues within the office itself, you will communicate with the appropriate party to speedily resolve any issue.
You will be working with the CEO and executives of the company.
- Working hours are 8:30am – 2:00pm, as well as off hours if needed.
- Hnadle incoming calls.
- Handle ordering supplies and equipment for the office.
- Keep everything stocked at all times, including groceries.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees by buying and assembling equipment, assisting in new hire orientation and making sure employees have all the information they need in order to succeed.
- Take charge of facilities coordination, which means working with our landlord, and several other vendors to keep our office at 100%.
- Organize suites including storage bins.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Handle new orders and communication with our HQ
- Assisting with company exhibitions and trade-shows.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree *Recent four year college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Be able to solve problems quickly, while keeping a positive attitude
- Previous experience as an office manager in a startup environment is preferred
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Experience using Google apps and Microsoft Excel
- Extremely organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to research information, figure things out, and improve on systems
- Willing to learn, be challenged, and ask questions when needed
- Personable with ability to supervise and be a team player
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus