spivitech Spivi Inc.
We are seeking an Application Support Analyst to support our nationwide and global clients. If you are interested in joining a highly collaborative and supportive team that places a high value on innovation and customer service then we would like to hear from you!
The role will provide first line technical support to customers and business partners. This position is an Entry- Level IT position on our Support Team, which provides products support to customers globally.
This position requires a customer service minded individual possessing the ability to work independently, multitask by prioritizing and managing their own workload, to ensure prompt service and end-user issue resolution.
- In-depth understanding of our products and solutions
- Support new customers with the implementation process
- Provide technical assistance, application support, and advice to customers for hardware, software, and connectivity
- Investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems of customers
- Talk with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution
- Ask user with problem to use the telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures, using diagnostic software or by listening to and following instructions.
- Create and escalate Remedy trouble tickets to Tier 2 and Tier 3 Service Desk staff as needed to ensure resolution
- Follow quality standards, and displays strong customer service skills
- 4-year College degree required
- Minimum 1 year of previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Center experience is a big plus
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting computers, networks, software is a plus
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Diagnose and coordinate the repair of products by dispatching and tracking the work of appropriate Service Providers
- Research and update, as needed, reference publications and diagnostic aids to seek information necessary to resolve end user issues
- Ability to support users with limited knowledge of computers, software, hardware and systems
- Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Work in a global hi-tech and creative working environment
Spivi Inc. is the US branch of SpiviTech Ltd, a hi-tech company who develops smart training systems for gyms, studios and fitness clubs, all made to help with retention and growth.
Our products are installed in over 35 countries worldwide.
Spivi is a turn-key solution that helps gyms and fitness clubs to keep their members engaged by delivering real-time and post-workout performance data analysis, enhanced by mind-blowing dynamic visuals, built-in connectivity, and mobile apps. T
he Spivi Ecosystem is what happens when you connect fitness with hi-tech to deliver real-time performance data to your members, set cross facility challenges and turn physical activities into games. Each system in the Spivi Ecosystem delivers an amazing experience for its designated fitness activity, and together they produce the most comprehensive experience for your members.