We are seeking an experienced Customer Support Agent.
The Customer Support Agent will provide first line technical support to customers and business partners. This position is an Entry- Level IT position on our Support Team, which provides products support to customers globally.
This position requires a customer service minded individual possessing the ability to work independently, multitask by prioritizing and managing their own workload, to ensure prompt service and end user issue resolution.
- Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems.
- Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures.
- Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Asks user with problem to use telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures, using diagnostic software or by listening to and following instructions.
- Create and escalate Remedy trouble tickets to Tier 2 and Tier 3 Service Desk staff as needed to ensure resolution.
- Follow quality standards, and displays strong customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Diagnose and coordinate the repair of products by dispatching and tracking the work of appropriate Service Providers.
- Research and update, as needed, reference publications and diagnostic aids to seek information necessary to resolve end user issues.
- Ability to support users with limited knowledge of computers, software, hardware and systems.
- Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication.
- Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Minimum 2 years of previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Center experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience with call tracking and ticketing software
- Experience with troubleshooting computers, networks, software, hardware and systems
Are you with us?