Spivi Scheduler Connector for Zoom
The Spivi Ecosystem provides valuable tools such as Web Widgets and a mobile app. This framework of web widgets and mobile-app allows you, as a facility owner, to offer your members a variety of online services in order to book classes, create and access their individual user profile, review their performance history and connect with your brand! All of this can be done on your website, from a desktop computer or via a mobile device for ease of use and accessibility.
The Spivi Scheduler Connector for Zoom, allows you to manage your online classes and members efficiently through the Spivi platform, enabling you to stay organized and on top of your clients. This integration can be used for any class you wish to host, not just cycling.
To learn more about how to use the Spivi Class Scheduler module please review:
- Getting Started – Spivi Cloud
- Manage Classes on the Spivi Scheduler
- Post a Single Event
- Edit Registration List on The Spivi Class Scheduler
To use this integration with your facility account on Spivi, you will need to:
- Have an active subscription on Zoom. This can be for hosting meetings, webinars or both.
- Have an active subscription for cloud services on Spivi, for your facility.
- Have a facility owner or a facility admin accounts on Spivi, for your facility.
To install the Spivi Scheduler Connector for Zoom, please complete the following:
- Log-in to spivi.com with your username and password. You need to be a facility owner or have an admin account to install the connector.
- Navigate to My Studio
- On the My Studio page, click on the Zoom Integration link
- Scroll down the page and click the Add to Zoom button.
- A new tab will open. It will require you to authorize the integration. Click Authorize to authorize and proceed.
- Once authorization has been made, you will be forwarded back to Spivi, your accounts will be linked and the integration will be ready to use.
An indication for an active connection will be displayed instead of the Add to Zoom button.
How to uninstall or to deauthorize the connector?
To uninstall the Spivi Scheduler Connector for Zoom:
- Visit to https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Log-in with your user account
- Click on “Manage”
- Use the Left panel to navigate to “Installed Apps”
- Find Spivi Scheduler Connector on the list and click “Uninstall”
Spivi Scheduler Connector for Zoom will create events instances on Zoom, synchronized with your events on Spivi whenever you create or edit them on Spivi and set them to be synced with Zoom.
To create an event on Spivi and have it synced:
- Log in to Spivi.com
- Navigate to My Studio.
- Click on “Post a Single Event” to create your event.
- Be sure to enable “Online Booking” and “On-line Zoom class”. Select Meeting, so that the event will appear on zoom.us in the Upcoming Meetings section.
Please be mindful of the “Registration Time Frame”. We recommend setting this value to 336 hours, or 2 weeks.
Select a valid Date & Time that is within your Registration Time Frame (24hour format), then ‘Publish’ the event.
For example, if your Registration Time Frame is set to 2 weeks, You should select a Date&Time that is within 2 weeks, so that you can register for the class instantaneously.
You will notice a confirmation message at the top of the screen.
Now that your new event is posted, you can navigate to Zoom and see that it was created there as well.
Log into zoom.us and check the Meetings/Webinars section to see if your class has been automatically uploaded.
When members book this event on the Spivi platform, they will be also added to the participant list of the equivalent event on zoom.us, and receive a reservation confirmation email, with instructions on how to join the meeting/webinar on Zoom.
A maximum of 100 meetings/webinars can be created/updated in one day, this is limited by Zoom.
Exceeding this amount will cause zoom top stop updating your meetings/webinars.
If you’re trying to install the Spivi Scheduler Connector but getting an error you should try to follow the installation instructions again, from the beginning.
Make sure you are logged on both sites – spivi.com and zoom.us
If after retrying, it still doesn’t work for you, please contact our Technical Support team for assistance.
If you have scheduled a class on Spivi but don’t see it scheduled on Zoom, make sure that:
- The On-Line Zoom Class checkbox is checked on the event settings page.
- You have an active subscription on Zoom for the link type you created (ie Webinar or Meeting)
- You are looking at the right list of events on Zoom (ie Webinar or Meeting)
If you have scheduled a class on Spivi but the time is shown incorrectly on Zoom, make sure that:
- You’ve set your timezone correctly on your Zoom account
- You’ve set your timezone correctly on your Spivi account
The Spivi Technical Support team can help you with setting up the Connector.
Our team is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm PST.
You can contact us using the following channels:
- The My Studio page of your facility on spivi.com.
- Email us at email@example.com