MINDBODY Schedule Integration
The Spivi® scheduler is a widget you can implement easily on your website by placing a few lines of Java Script code. The scheduler will display all your scheduled classes as defined in MINDBODY in a list view or a grid view manner.
Your members will be able to register to any of the displayed classes. When the selected class is connected to a room with a Spivi® system (such as a Spivi® Studio, Spivi® 365 or Spivi® Arena) the room layout will be displayed as well, letting your members select a bike or mat for the chosen class.
The scheduler will check with MINDBODY to see if a user has enough credits for registering. It will also let members check their current account balance, and provide the option to purchase more credits.
Link Spivi® with MINDBODY
In order to link Spivi® and MINDBODY accounts follow these instructions:
STEP 1: CREATE A MANAGER ACCOUNT ON MINDBODY
- Login to the MINDBODY and create a manager account on for the Spivi® backend servers.
- Make sure that the created account has the following permissions:
- Permission to access members’ records.
- Permission to settle credit card transactions.
- Permission to run stored credit cards.
- Send an email with the subject MINDBODY Schedule Integration to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your studio name.
- Your studio ID on MINDBODY.
- The user name and password of the manager account on MINDBODY, mentioned above in step 1.
STEP 2: ACTIVATING THE INTEGRATION
In order to approve the access of the Spivi® servers, you will need to activate the integrated account.
- Spivi® team will sent you a link with an activation code.
- Log in to MINDOBDY with your Owner account and click on the provided link while you are logged in. The integration should be set after you click on the link.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the Spivi® Support team once you are done.
NOTE: This step will take place once your Spivi® system is installed at your facility.
After clicking on the link, MindBody will open a window and ask for an activation code. The link we supply is equivalent to the activation code, and therefore once you click on it you do not need to add an additional code.
STEP 3: SETTING YOUR INTEGRATION PREFERENCES
Now that Spivi® is integrated with MindBody, you can set your scheduler preferences (click on the title to read more):
- CLASS SCHEDULE R – MINDBODY INTERFACE OPTIONS
- CLASS SCHEDULER – MINDBODY CLASS ALLOCATION
- CLASS SCHEDULER – INSTRUCTORS METADATA
- CLASS SCHEDULER – MINDBODY CLASS ATTENDANCE LIST
STEP 4: SETTING UP YOUR SCHEDULER PAGE
Spivi® offers you a Class Scheduler Widget that is integrated with MindBody and can be easily embed on your website.
Learn how to set your Class Scheduler widget on MINDBODY Setting up your Schedule page