Media Player operation manual
The media player scene of Spivi lets you play your audio and video files from a portable storage device during a workout. You can play a single file or multiple files in one class, according to your class duration.
1) Connect a portable storage device such as an external hard drive or USB flash drive to your PC.
2) Open the file explorer and navigate to the root folder of the connected storage device.
3) Create a folder named Spivi on that storage device.
4) In the Spivi Folder create another folder called Media and copy your favorite media files to this folder.
NOTE: The player only supports the following file formats: MP4, AVI, MOV, MP3, OGG and WAV.
4) Disconnect the storage device from your PC and take it with you to the Studio.
5) When in the studio, before you start the class, connect the storage device to an available USB port on the back side of the Spivi computer.
6) Launch the main menu screen of Spivi, select the Media Player scene using the directional pad and press the start button.
7) Once the loading phase ends, the participants’ view will be displayed and all the members who registered to the class will be shown. When you’re ready to begin, select the workout operation mode and press the start button.
8) At this point, you’ll see the Media Files selection screen, and you’ll be able to select any of the media files available on your portable storage device. Use the directional pad to navigate between the files and press the start button to add a file to the playlist.
9) When you complete the files selection, use the right arrow of the directional pad to navigate to the play button and press the start button to start the class. The selected media files will be played on the screen in the same order that they have been selected.
NOTE: The selected media files will be played on the screen in the same order that they have been selected.
10) During the workout, you can control the player by holding the start button and press the arrows on the directional pad.
- To fast forward a file, hold the start button and press the right arrow on the pad.
- To rewind, hold the start button and press the left arrow. NOTE: double click on the Left Arrow on the Directional Pad will cause the video to start from the beginning.
- To pause and to resume, hold the start button and press the down arrow.
. Fast Forward Go Backward Pause
11) The rest of the performance views, such as the leaderboard, color coded views, and challenges are available as usual, and the system will show them over the played media assets when you’ll activate them.
12) When the workout is finished, press the back button to finish the class and confirm.